The Winter Golf Course, the Driving-Range, and the Walker Clubhouse Golf Shop are still OPEN!!!
Driving-Range Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM - Credit Card Payments ONLY for everything at this time and you MUST have your own clubs, none will be provided from the golf shop at this time. Thanks!
Social distancing procedures implemented; Tee times required in advance and can be made online, on the app or via telephone.
Golfers are REQUIRED to schedule a tee time in order to play. No walk-on golfers will be permitted at this time. Golfers must wear a mask as soon as they enter the Penn State Golf Courses parking lot until their group gets to the first tee.
Winter Golf Course and Simulators Rates & Info
Winter Golf Course: Front nine will be the back nine of our Blue Course and Back-9 will be the inner loop of the White Course (Holes1-4,6,15-18). Tee Times start at 9:00AM
Winter Rates Apply:
Riding 18 Holes- $28 / 9 Holes- $25
Walking 18 Holes- $20 / 9 Holes- $15
Two Indoor Simulators: Hours of Operation Monday-Thursday 8AM-6PM Friday-Sunday 8AM-8PM
NEW for 2020: No more than two players can play on a simulator and masks MUST be worn at all times while indoors.
30 minutes/9 holes-$10
60 minutes/18 holes - $20
Call The golf shop at (814) 863-0257 to book your tee time on either the Winter Course or one of our indoor golf simulators.
In accordance with the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) and Governor’s guidelines, golfers should stay home if they are feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID-19. Cancellations will be accepted at any point.
To book a tee time, golfers can use the “Penn State Golf Courses” app (available in the Apple App Store and GooglePlay Store), or Reserve Online by clicking here or call the golf shop at (814) 865-GOLF (4653). Online tee times are available for 1-4 players. For Greens Fees and Rates during this time, please click here.
Additional Playing Procedures:
- The CDC’s social distancing guidelines are being enforced and all guests MUST have masks around & inside the Walker Clubhouse.
- Credit Card or Gift Card Sales ONLY at this time.
- Junior golfers (12 or under) must be accompanied by an adult. The adult does not have to play, but they do have to chaperone.
- Walker Clubhouse Locker Rooms (Must wear Mask) and Portable restrooms are available on both golf courses & in the parking lot. Hand sanitizer is provided in each unit.
- One golfer per cart, unless players are of the same household.
- Push carts are available and will be disinfected after every use.
- Club rentals are not available until further notice.
- Do not share clubs with other golfers.
- Leave the pins in at all times.
- Inserts will be inside the cup at each hole to allow you to putt your golf ball without touching the flagstick or cup.
- “Gimmies” are in effect, anything within a putter’s length is good, please count the stroke.
- Rakes will not be provided for bunkers. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your foot or golf club. Play preferred lies.
- Do not sit on any of the golf course benches.
- Do not pick up playing partners’ clubs or golf balls during play.
- If a lost club is found on the golf course, please do not touch it and call the golf shop (814) 865-GOLF (4653).
- Food and beverage are limited. Golfers are permitted to bring their own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- There are a few trash cans on the golf courses. After your round, please place your trash in the garbage/recycling containers around the parking lot area.
- In the event of lightning, (One loud Siren blast means exit the golf courses & range) golfers are to return to their personal vehicles immediately.
- Golf carts should be returned to the designated area in the corner of our main parking lot.
Golfers are strongly urged to observe the following recommendations:
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Thoroughly wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60-95 percent alcohol, if soap and water aren’t available.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Refrain from shaking hands, high-fives and other close personal contact.