Golf Shop & Simulators Closed, Thursday December 17th due to the 14+ inches of snow to clean-up. We will reopen at 10am Friday, December 18th. Thank You, enjoy the snow!
F-L-O-G, Two Indoor Simulators, and the Walker Clubhouse Golf Shop are OPEN!!!
Golf Shop Hours: 8:00AM-6:00PM - Credit Card or Gift Card Payments ONLY at this time.
You MUST have your own clubs, none will be provided from the golf shop. Thank you!
Simulator Tee Times are required in advance and can be made over the phone by calling (814) 863-0257.
F-L-O-G and Simulators Rates & Info:
Due to the Weather, until further notice, we will be playing F-L-O-G (Golf Backwards, playing from Green back to the Tee) on the Back-9 of our Blue Course. Walking ONLY $10 for 9-Holes!
Two Indoor Swing Simulators:
Hours of Operation Monday-Thursday 8AM-6PM Friday-Sunday 8AM-8PM
Over 24 Different Championship Golf Courses to choose from, including Torrey Pines, Harbour Town Golf, Latrobe CC, Pinehurst #2 & #8, and many more!
NEW for 2020: No more than two players can play on a simulator and masks MUST be worn at all times Hillwhile indoors.
30 minutes/9 holes-$10 60 minutes/18 holes - $20
Call The golf shop at (814) 863-0257 to book your tee time on either the Winter Course or one of our indoor golf simulators.
Additional Playing Procedures: (Please Read and Share with Your Group Before Arrival)
- In accordance with the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) and Governor’s guidelines, golfers should stay home if they are feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID-19. Cancellations will be accepted at any point.
- The CDC’s social distancing guidelines are being enforced and all guests MUST have masks around & inside the Walker Clubhouse.
- Credit Card or Gift Card Sales ONLY at this time.
- One golfer per cart, unless players are of the same household.
- Push carts are available and will be disinfected after every use.
- Club rentals are not available until further notice.
- Leave the pins in at all times.
- Inserts will be inside the cup at each hole to allow you to putt your golf ball without touching the flagstick or cup.
- “Gimmies” are in effect, anything within a putter’s length is good, please count the stroke.
- Rakes will not be provided for bunkers. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your foot or golf club. Play preferred lies.